Disclaimer: ♡ As an affiliate, I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. I only recommend products or services that I use and trust and that will be valuable to you. ♡ :
Business affirmations are super important if you want to have that positive mindset of succeeding within your business. Having a positive outlook on your business and your goals is what is going to help you success. If you go into this with a negative mindset then you will never make it.
This blog post talks you through lots of business affirmations that you can go through and choose the most important ones to you to help you succeed. There are many affirmations that will not relate to you and your business so the more specific and personal, the better.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are short sentences that you can create that motivate you. You can create affirmations for any topic that is relevant to you. In this case will will be talking about business affirmations for successful women.
Some people like to write down their affirmations on paper a certain amount of times each day. Some business women like to speak these out loud each morning. Almost liking ‘speaking something into existence’.
Affirmations are a way to fill your mind with positive thoughts, leading to success throughout the day. By going through these affirmations in the morning you are starting the day off in the right foot.
if you want to look more into what affirmation mean then check this out: Affirmation definition
What are business affirmations?
Business affirmations are used to motivate you to keep going with your business. They can be used when you are struggling or need a bit of a push. If any negative thoughts enter your mind or any one in your business’ mind, then you start to let go of your successes and start to give up. Affirmations are great because they help you celebrate the small successes. All of these small successes are what helps you achieve your biggest goals.
It is also important to fill your employees minds with these affirmations. These people are the people helping your business to grow so it is very important that they feel the same positive mindset that you do. Practising these affirmations can help your team stay focused on the job they have to do to bring success to your business. This way you are also creating a positive work environment and goo relationships with your employees.
Running a business can very extremely difficult, especially when you are starting out. Things will go wrong and not the way you wanted to. But it is important to use those things to push yourself even harder. The important thing is to not give up.
Here are some business affirmations:
Daily business affirmations for a healthy mind:
- I am happy.
- I love my job. It is my dream job.
- I am excited to see where my business can go.
- I am thankful for all my successes so far.
- Push backs will no stop my succeeding.
- I am grateful I am healthy.
- I am ready to have a good day.
- My business is slowly growing.
- I am ready to have a productive day.
- I am working towards great opportunities.
- My business will hit all the goals I have set for it.
- I am expanding my business.
- I have confidence in my employees.
- Each day I achieve more and more.
- I have confidence in aching my goals.
- My business plans with succeed.
- I have a healthy family.
- I am proud of my employees.
- This is what I am meant to do in life.
- I am motivated for anything that comes my way.
- My business allows me to grow as a person.
- I have good friends around me.
- I am dedicated to this business.
- If things go wrong I can sort them out.
- I am grateful for the small wins.
- I am achieving my business goals.
- My business is helping me grow as a person.
- I am grateful for starting this business.
- I feel fulfilled that I have my own business.
Self- confidence affirmations
- I am confident in my ability to achieve greatness.
- I am a good leader.
- My business is like no other.
- I have good management skills.
- My employees enjoy working for me.
- I am going to achieve all of my business goals.
- My plan will create a successful business.
- I am great at solving problems with in the business.
- I am growing as a leader every day.
- My business is growing every day.
- I am becoming more confident in my abilities.
- I am more confident in the success of my business.
- My employees believe in me.
- I am a strong business women.
- I am making a difference in my industry.
- Tomorrow will be an even better day than today.
- I trust my recruitment of the right staff.
- I trust my business plan.
- There is nothing else I would want to do in life.
- My business is my biggest achievement.
- I believe in myself.
- My family believes in me.
- I will achieve all of my goals in life.
- I am getting better each day.
Affirmations for successful management
- I am supportive of my employees.
- I have a good management team.
- My employees are happy working with me.
- I have a good management plan.
- My employees can talk to me about anything.
- My employees are clear on the business plan.
- I offer a good work-life balance for my employees.
- My employees are clear on the goals of the business.
- I am a great employer.
- My team are constantly adding to my business.
- I am respected.
- I listen to my employees and take advise from them.
- My team are driven and ambitious.
- I successfully take on constrictive criticism.
- My skills of management are good.
- I am dedicated to my work and my employees.
- My employees look up to me.
- I am a great role model for my employees.
- My employees have a positive mindset.
- I offer a great work environment for my team.
- My employees are great with my customers and clients.
- My employees have good relationships with my clients.
- I look after the wellbeing on my employees and my team.
- My management skills are always improving.
- I am constantly learning what makes a good leader.
Affirmations about my customers/ clients
- My customers are happy with my service.
- I listen and take on feedback from customers.
- My customers are loyal.
- I am growing my customer/ client list.
- I get good feedback and reviews from clients and customers.
- My clients have good relationships with me and my employees.
- My clients love doing business with me.
- I have good personal relationships with clients.
- My clients prefer me over my competition.
- I care about my clients happiness.
- I do everything I can to help my customers.
- My clients recommend me to others.
- I enjoy helping my clients.
- My employees enjoy interacting with my clients.
- I attract the right clients.
Affirmations about my goals within my business
- I am achieving my goals.
- My staff and achieving their goals.
- Any difficulties or problems will be overcome.
- My career goals are reasonable and achievable.
- I am on track with completing my business goals.
- My goals are becoming bigger.
- I have good time management that will help with achieving my goals.
- I keep moving forward.
- My employees are aware of my goals.
- I am determined to reach my goals.
- I will succeed.
- My goals are getting closer.
- My decisions are aligned with my goals.
- I am confident I can do this.
- My employees have confidence in me.
- Each day I am getting closer to hitting my targets.
- I am proud of the goals I have already achieved.
- I am constantly creating plans to meet my goals.
- My goals are manageable.
- As I grow I can create new goals.
Keeping up with your affirmations can be hard at first but you just have to keep going. Affirmations come under the law of attraction, you are almost manifesting the things you saying in the sentences you choice. Lot of people do not believe in manifestation. But once you give it a go, you will see how effective it really easy. Even if you do not believe in it, it will for sure put you in a more positive mindset which will inevitably lead to greater success.