I have space in my schedule from July 2021 and on wards!
I accept guest posts on my blog as I know the struggle when trying to find blogs they will let you write for them.
If you are interested in writing a post for me then check out the requirements I ask for. If the post does not fit the requirements then I have the control to decline it.
- Your work must be fresh content and should not have been posted anywhere else.
- The post should be a minimum of 1500 words.
- You can include 3 link backs to your site – and then another link to your website in the ‘About the Author’ section.
- Include your social media links at the bottom of the post so that I can add them to the ‘About the Author’ section.
- Your links should NOT link to an affiliate link or a product.
- Let me know the keyword you want to use and make sure you have used it in the heading, the first paragraph and through the post. (Let me know if you need help with keywords)
- I accept content based on healthy living, blogging tips, life advice (including travel, university, beauty, baking, money, and fashion), I also accept product reviews
- If you include images they must be original photos
- By submitting your post you are giving me the permission to alter and add to your content
Why is it beneficial to you?
I will promote the post on all my social medias and Pinterest just like I would my own.
You will increase your blog traffic.
You will be increasing your back-links and helping improve your DA score.
(By sending me your post, you are allowing me to edit and add to the content if need be.)
If you have any questions then email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to post?
Fill out the form below and state:
1. Make sure you state that you want to write a guest post!
2. your name
3. your blog URL
4. 3 title ideas
5. your chosen keyword for any of the ideas (Let me know if you need help with this!)
We can then discuss the post further and get it scheduled!
I cannot wait to work with you!