Disclaimer: ♡ As an affiliate, I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. I only recommend products or services that I use and trust and that will be valuable to you. ♡ :
Crystals and gemstones have been around in various cultures since ancient times; therefore, there is no wonder that we interact with crystals in many different ways including crystal rituals. We learned how to care for them, harness their energy, and incorporate them into our everyday lives and surroundings. If crystals fascinate you or you want to know more about how they can uplift your spirituality and mindfulness, then make sure to read this article because we’ll present five inspirational ideas on how to use crystals for spirituality, mindfulness, and self-care crystal rituals.
POST YOU MAY LIKE: Best crystals for protection for beginners
1. Meditation with Crystals
When done right and consistently, meditation can be a powerful tool in improving your overall wellbeing. And what if we combine meditation with crystals? Now that’s a combination that will take you to new realms of spirituality and mindfulness!
Certain crystals have energy patterns and properties that are perfect for meditation.
Whether you hold them in your hand, place them near you or wear them as jewelry during meditation, these three crystals will surely enhance your practice:
- Clear Quartz has incredible energy frequencies that will allow you to program and manifest any intention while meditating.
- Labradorite properties are closely linked to higher consciousness and clairvoyance. Labradorite’s changing colors can also work with all chakras during meditation, making it a perfect stone for this practice.
- Selenite’s cleansing abilities didn’t go unnoticed within the spiritual communities. Use this crystal to rejuvenate your spirit and clear the mind for new beginnings.
2. Crystal Cleansing Rituals & Recharging in Nature
Cleansing and charging your crystals can become an adventure on its own and a stress-relieving ritual. By taking out your crystals for cleansing and recharging outside, you’ll start spending extra time in nature.
But not only will you spend more time outside, but you’ll also connect to our Earth’s elements more closely, giving all the benefits that nature can provide you, including mood uplift, increased energy, clarity of mind, and more.
Here are the three best ways to engage in crystal cleansing and recharging in nature:
- Sunlight is a perfect way to charge your crystals; beware that some stones might be prone to sunlight. Alternatively, you can do it at dusk or dawn, which is even a more visually delightful ritual.
- Moonlight is a safe and powerful way to cleanse and recharge your crystals. You’ll also enjoy a starry sky and a different time in nature by going for the moonlight.
- Earth & Water are also great cleansers and rechargers of crystals. Find a freshwater source near you or bury them in the ground for at least half a day. This way, you’ll also spend time exploring and maybe even hiking!
3. Decorating Your Workspace
Are you ready to incorporate crystals into your workspace? And not just for the looks that will make your workspace ambiance feel cozier, but for attracting more success and abundance!
Here are the top 3 crystals that are perfect for any workspace:
- Citrine stone has those shiny yellow hues that will make you fall in love with your work desk all over again. And what’s even better is that the Citrine stone meaning will inspire you to manifest and attract more wealth and success.
- Tiger’s Eye stone is all about courage, willpower, leadership, and attracting a bit of luck! It’s a lovely stone on your work desk or even as a jewelry piece during your work time.
- Green Fluorite will inspire self-growth and bring refreshing and relaxing vibes to your workspace. It is a perfect crystal for a tense or stressful work environment!
4. Bedtime Crystal Rituals
Sleeping is one of the best ways to harness crystal energy. And ending the day on the right note with a lovely mindful ritual can become a self-care habit and lay a conscious foundation for the upcoming day.
Before you get into bed, you can take mindful steps to enhance your bedtime rituals with crystals.
Here are three best ways to incorporate crystals into your bedtime:
- The under your pillow method is one of the simplest out there. Place your favorite crystals under your pillow and welcome more vivid dreams and more quality to your sleep. It is believed that Howlite, Amethyst, and Rose Quartz crystals are the best for this.
- Hold your favorite crystals in your palm while you read a book or scroll your phone before bedtime. You’ll take some of their energy, relieve any leftover stress and carry over some of that energy to your sleep.
Quick meditation while lying down can help you fall asleep faster and relax. Make sure to hold or place crystals near you and create a sleep-meditation ritual for yourself that is accompanied by crystal energy.
5. Bathing in Crystal Energy
You may know bath bombs and other ways to uplift your bathing experience, but what about crystals? It is super easy to create your bathing ritual with crystals and bath in their energy!
Drop the water-safe crystals in your bath and immerse yourself in their frequencies, colors, and energy. You can also place crystals around you, dim the lights, light some candles, or even use incense to cloak your bathing space with lovely fragrance – the potential is limitless!
Once your space is setup up, draw a few deep and cleansing breaths, close your eyes, and meditate on your intention for a couple of minutes. Get in and let the energized bathwater rejuvenate your body and soul.
Here are the three best crystals that are relaxing and waterproof:
- Rose Quartz has a delightful pink appearance and loving energy that is perfect for some me-time like bathing.
- Amethyst has a lovely pink appearance and properties to soothe your mind – a perfect match for bath time.
- Aventurine will infuse more positivity into your bathing space and leave you more optimistic and creative afterward!
6. Bonus Inspiration: A Personal Experience & Crystal Grids
I’m no stranger to crystal practice. I haven’t been practicing for too long, but I love trying out different crystals with my daily meditation practice. I mainly go for crystals that improve self-love and deepen spiritual experiences.
When I first started bringing crystals into my meditation sessions, I noticed a significant shift in my energy: I’ve become more compassionate, present, and calm.
What’s a Crystal Grid?
A crystal grid is exactly what it sounds – a pattern or shape in which you place your crystals. If you intend to meditate with a few kinds of stones or need some extra help on a specific intention, then you should try out a crystal grid.
There is no one particular way to make a grid. Like I mentioned before, it’s all about individuality. Listen to your intuition, and it will show you how to do what needs to be done. Your grid can have two or ten crystals – it’s all up to you!
I’ve been meditating with a crystal grid for a few months now, and I have noticed significant changes in how I hold myself and perceive others. I call this my universal love grid: I take my Rose Quartz for love, a Citrine for positivity, and Clear Quartz for balance. Feel free to try this combination or let your intuition guide you to your own unique experience!
As you immerse yourself in spirituality and mindfulness, you may discover even more ways to incorporate crystals into your daily life. This can be building complex crystal grids or composing a cosy meditation altar full of mesmerizing stones. Whichever methods you choose, always make sure to follow your intuition and heart!
Charlotte Birchall says
This is a great post. I would love to get involved with using crystal more. Thank you for sharing and helping me understand crystals more.
Isa A says
I’ve never tried this but a great list. I like quartz the best. Would look up tigers eye. And night ritual was the best. Xx
Isa A. Blogger